The LIVE on the Hudson Committee and the Hendrick Hudson Community Educational Foundation (HHCEF) invite you to get your tickets to the 2020 Live on the Hudson event scheduled for Saturday, February 29, 2020, at the Factoria at Charles Point. The event begins at 7:00 pm and will conclude at 11:00 pm.
Live on the Hudson is a fundraising event that benefits the entire Hendrick Hudson School District. Proceeds are used to enrich our children’s educational experience and the event is open to all – parents, educators, sponsors, alumni and members of the Hen Hud community!
We are excited to share that the 2020 Live event will feature:
- A celebration of “Ten Years of Live” honoring a decade’s worth of educational programs and upgrades as a result of Live
- Four-hour open bar including wine, beer and specialty drinks
- One-Hour Bourbon Tasting
- Free childcare at Go No Sen Karate for Live ticket holders! (limit 50 children)
- Dancing and entertainment from the amazing DJ Catch
- Silent Auction and 50/50 raffle
- Live Dessert & Coffee Bar featuring treats from Cakes by Tara Suarez, Glitter and Glam, The Flour Girls and more
- Live Photo Booth with fun props and photo takeaways
- Tarot Card Reading by Hen Hud parent Martha Vanderpot McKee
- Meat and pasta stations, salads, and passed hors d’oeuvres from the Factoria chefs
- Pizzas and snacks from Baci Trattoria & Pizzeria
Buy your tickets now and support exemplary programs in our schools!
Proceeds from Live 2020 will be used to fund active learning spaces in our middle school and high school and enrichment activities in our elementary schools.
All proceeds from Live on the Hudson will benefit Hen Hud schools!
Proceeds from recent Live events have funded:
Elementary STEAM labs
Expansion of the Makerspace at the Middle School
Project Lead the Way Courses at the High School
The amount of the 2020 Live on the Hudson ticket price that is deductible as a charitable contribution is limited to the excess of the ticket price over the value of the goods and services provided. For tax purposes, the fair value of the goods and services is $113.00