Our collective energies have resulted in over $130,000 in profits. Some of the proceeds have been used to fund
- A new state of the art sound system for the Middle School gymnasium.
- Project Lead the Way. These are programs at the high school and middle school level in Engineering, Biomedical Sciences and Gateway to Technology. These programs set the highest standards for rigorous, focused and engaging study, developing students’ innovative, collaborative, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Upgraded technology in each of the five schools
- New sound equipment for the High School auditorium and gymnasium
- An art mural project at the High School.